With this current market it is important for Investors not to scrimp on Industrial Maintenance. Landlords must ensure they conduct proper maintenance and repairs as part of their ‘make good’ contract with their tenants, otherwise they risk valuable letting time struggling to secure a tenant.
During these tough times tenants are demanding high standards for the premises they rent.
If your industrial Property becomes vacant then presentation is absolutely important to reduce your letting period and therefore maximise your return.
– Ensure landscaped areas are maintained to a high quality
– Repaint all painted surfaces
– Repair any damaged walls, warehouse floors, yard and parking areas
– Remove all data cabling
– Upgrade and maintain all amenity areas
– Replace stained and broken office ceiling tiles
– Replace old or work out floor coverings
– Repair roof leaks
– Ensure warehouse and office lighting is fully functional
– Remove all office partitioning