4 Waratah Drive, CLONTARF
MUST BE SOLD!
Open For Inspection:
Saturday, 24/2/2018, 12:15pm to 12:45pm
PHENOMENAL QUALITY, VALUE & POTENTIAL - SET TO SELL
Herein lies a terrific entry level opportunity that offers those on a budget the chance to acquire a sensational home without compromising on style, quality or location. Having been kept in great condition, this rock-solid brick and tile home makes for the ideal blank canvas should you wish to add your own touches and further improve what is already a great piece of real estate. Featuring all this & more:
- Fully usable, 673m2 allotment with wide side access and a driveway spanning the length of the block that leads through to a lock-up garage and a carport
- Several living areas plus a separate dining room
- Expansive, undercover outdoor entertainment area extending from the second living space that overlooks the beautiful flora and fauna flourishing in the parkland at the rear of the property
- Air-conditioning throughout the home (including in two of the bedrooms)
- Unshakable brick and tile construction providing the ideal blank canvas with so much potential for those looking to add value
- Too many other features to mention - must inspect!
Our highly motivated sellers have issued clear instructions to make sure this property is sold. Don't make the costly mistake of assuming that this one will sell outside out of your budget. Call me any time on 0404 839 709 to find out how you can make it yours before it's too late.
Public auction to be held on site, Saturday, March 10th @ 10:00am.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed